Name of the Faculty
Dr Ankur Agarwal
Designation : Associate Professor-cum/or Senior Consultant
Qualifications : M.S. (Orthopaedics)
Special Interests : Paediatric Orthopaedics, Trauma, and Arthroscopy.
Paediatric Orthopaedic OPD :
Monday to Saturday (Except Thursday & Gazetted Holidays),
9 am to 1 pm
Specialty Clinics :
Tuesday, 2 to 4 pm – Clubfoot Clinic (CTEV)
Friday, 2 to 4 pm – Disability Clinic
(Cerebral Palsy, Post Polio Residual Palsy, Obstretic Brachial Plexopathy, Disability Certification)
Existing Services :
Management of Traumatic, Congenital, Developmental, Infective, Malignant and Chronic Conditions of Children upto 18 years of age.
Courses/ Training offered
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-9716464089 / 0120-2457000.
Upcoming Services :
- Emergency Trauma Services.
- Paediatric Arthroscopy.
- Gait Analysis (VGA) Lab.
- Paediatric Spinal Deformity Correction. (Specialty Clinic for Paediatric Spine)
Future Academic & Research Activities :
- Senior Residency Program (as per MCI guidelines)
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Short Term Training Courses. (IOA Accredited)
- Fellowship Program / PDCC in Paediatric Orthopaedics (POSI Accredited)
- M.Ch. Course in Paediatric Orthopaedics (as per MCI guidelines)